NANZAN University Scholarship SY 2024-2028
October 3, 2023
Do you want to study at a Japanese University?
Read more below on how to qualify!
NANZAN UNIVERSITY, a prestigious Catholic private university located in Nagoya, Japan, offers one (1) NCF/PIJLC student the following scholarship:
September 2024 to August 2028 (four years)
Undergraduate Course of Policy Studies
Tuition free plus an allowance of forty thousand (40,000) yen per month
- Must be a Filipino national
- Must be a student of NCF / PIJLC at the time of submission of application documents to NANZAN UNIVERSTY in April 2024
- Must have completed 12 years of formal education by 31 August 2024
- Must be a junior or senior high school graduate or a college student with an average grade point of 80% or higher in his/her last three years of secondary school education
- Must be 21 years old or younger as of April 2024
- Can shoulder traveling and living expenses to study at Nanzan University for four years, the amount of which will depend on peso-yen exchange rate and how the scholar lives.
*The estimated total amount of expenses for four years is 1M to 1.5M pesos
Note: Starting second year, the scholar can work part-time up to 28 hours per week with the university’s and immigration authorities’ permission.
If interested and qualified to apply, please submit your application to: